13 March 2006

I'm whooped this morning and didn't get hardly ANY knitting done this weekend. Barely worked on the Ace hat, much less finish it like I'd planned. Did start a baby sweater for Stacey but didn't get to work on that at all yesterday as household duties took priority. I painted the nook Aloe Vera green, which looks great in natural light but really, really green and a bit on the minty side under artificial light. I'm not sure about it. It doesn't help that I painted the ceiling and the inside of the built-in cabinet Aloe Vera also. It's now comparable to the White House's Green Room. I might paint the walls blue and leave the ceiling and inside the cabinet green. I'll have to think on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Comments: "
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
"
<$BlogItemCreate$>